World Water Summit - 2018 now accepting Abstracts
Deadline for Submission: November 30, 2017
full paper before December 31, 2017
World Water Summit 2018 is now accepting abstracts. Submit your abstract of original paper in 150-200 words by December 31, 2017 and take advantage of this opportunity to share your insight with the experts, solutions for a sustainable water solution. PAPERS are invited online (www.worldwatersummit.in/call-for-papers-form) to present global best practice, advances in fundamental science, innovative research, policy developments, and solutions to challenges faced by water professionals worldwide on following sector:
- Create new, inspiring solutions to the world’s water challenges
- New Water Technologies and Innovations
- Water Utility Management
- Utility Efficiency and Benchmarking (including leakage and water loss)
- Water & wastewater plant performances & optimization approaches
- Utilities striving towards energy carbon neutral urban water services
- Interactions of utilities with city / local and state government agencies
- Water management in
- Agroindustries/Food industries
- Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals
- Energy production in oil & gas Industries
- Energy efficiency and recovery in wastewater management
- Large Wastewater treatment plants - design, operation, economics
- Decentralized wastewater treatment
- Modelling treatment processes and systems
- Challenges and Opportunities : Waste Water Management and Resource
- Drinking Water & Potable Reuse
- On-line monitoring (data management, validation)
- Drinking water treatment (disinfection, ozone, activated carbon)
- Drinking water low cost solutions (storage & household water treatment)
- Water safety plans
- Solutions for optimizing water and wastewater systems at the urban scale
- Rainwater harvesting
- Smart water management
- Groundwater management
- Sustainable Development and GDP: Challenge or Dilemma
- River restoration and River Connectivity
- Water trading
- Improve irrigation and energy efficiencies
- Future trend of agricultural model in Developing countries
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and Commitment towards safe and clean water for society
To Improve your Chance of Success, Consider the Following Criteria:
- Ensure that your paper fits the thematic tracks and that it’s relevant for experts and non-experts.
- Submit original content. Describe breakthrough technology, new concepts, novel applications of established concepts or improvements to existing theories (with new supporting data).
- Ensure that the work is well developed. If you can show concrete results that are well supported by data, your paper is more likely to be accepted.
- Clearly show how significant your work is. Your research must be relevant for the world, region or for other researchers and/or professionals working in your field.
- Prepare your outline with care, organise your material well, write clearly in plain English, prepare your graphics professionally, and make sure your information is accurate, up to date, and referenced.